It is important to know the chakra bracelet meanings when learning how to unlock your chakras using crystals. Also, you must know that chakras aren’t alienable from meditation or yoga classes and healing sessions, such as reiki.
Hence, if you’ve been in any of those settings, you must have heard about chakras and their role in energy flow in the human body.
Humans who function optimally have their chakras balanced or open. Otherwise, they might experience chakra-related emotional or physical symptoms.
This article comprehensively examines chakra bracelet meanings, the concept of chakra, outlining how to unlock your chakras using crystals or without crystals.
Without any further ado, let’s get straight into it!
What is a Chakra and what do chakras do?
Chakras are simply your body’s energy points. They are spinning energy wheels that must align and stay open because they correspond to major organs, several nerves, and others areas that affect your physical and emotional wellbeing.
Chakra bracelet meanings – 7 chakras
It’s your body centers that allowed the glow of energy. An imbalance is established whenever any of your chakras get blocked, thereby creating emotional, spiritual, and physical health complications.
- The root chakra: Located at your spine’s base, represents survival issues, including money and food.
- The sacral chakra: Located in the lower abdomen, represents your ability to conform to new experiences, sexuality, abundance, pleasure, and wellbeing.
- The solar plexus chakra: Located in your upper abdomen, represents your self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
- The heart chakra: Also known as the Green chakra, it is located in the center of your chest, around your heart area. The heart chakra represents your inner peace, joy, and your ability to love.
- The throat chakra: Located in your throat, represent your feelings’ self-expression and your ability to communicate.
- The third eye: Located between your forehead and your eyes, represents your imaginations, intuition, ability to focus, see the bigger picture, use wisdom, and make big decisions.
- The crown chakra: This is the topmost chakra. It is located at the top of your head, and the crown chakra represents your ability to experience pure bliss and to connect spiritually wholly.
Top Ways to Unblock Your Chakras
Now that you know the chakra bracelet meanings and the 7 chakras, following the tips explored below will help you to open your chakras with or without crystals.
Humans connect with their spirits using meditation. It has proven to be an excellent way to stay in the present, eliminate negativity and unwanted blockages, and invite new positive energy to balance your chakras.
While you can open your chakras using any form of meditation, it’s typically better to use specifically guided meditations to achieve better results.
RELATED: Red Agate meaning, healing properties, and how to use
Another way to open and balance your chakras is by practicing yoga, particularly the root chakra. Yoga naturally opens the body, letting natural energy flow into your body.
Thankfully, different yoga poses offer unique benefits, ultimately balancing your body, soul, and mind.
For instance, the camel pose helps to balance your heart chakra and throat chakra simultaneously.
3. Mantras and Affirmations
Some persons use mantras to open themselves to unconditional compassion and love. Similarly, positive affirmations help enhance your body’s positive energy.
You can repeat your affirmations are often as possible, whether by writing them down or saying them aloud in your mind. Combining mantras and positive affirmations have proven to be a powerful way to open your chakras.
4. Creative Visualization
You can eliminate negative chatter from your mind through creative visualization.
Creative visualization involves positioning yourself in a relaxed position, either on a comfortable bed, cushion, or grass, and visualize colors and images that represent happiness and love for you. It’s a way to create happiness for yourself intentionally.
5. Deep Breathing
Consciously taking deep breaths can help you unblock your chakras, too. It’s a way to energize and build awareness in your chakras.
Several persons use deep breathing to restore harmonic balance in the body, soul, and mind.
Anger, grudges, regret, grief, and other negative feelings can significantly contribute to blocking your chakras, especially the heart chakra.
One way to solving this is by embracing forgiveness. Close the door to your bad past so a new door can open. Are you the unforgiving type?
Consider speaking to a counselor today to help you out! Other activities such as mediation, yoga, crying, rituals, etc., can also help you become forgiving enough.
Using Crystals is arguably the best means of unblocking your chakras. It’s a natural and easy way to open the chakras, allowing energy to flow naturally within you, thereby balancing your body, soul, and mind. Continue reading to find out the best crystals to use to unlock each of your chakras.
How to open your chakras without crystals
- Silence and solitude.
- Intensifying mudras
What Crystals Open Your Chakras?
Undoubtedly, crystals aid chakra healing. They are instrumental to attaining energy balance in the body. However, the big question is, how to unblock your chakras using crystals? In essence, which of these crystals can help unlock your chakras? Below are the crystal stones you can use to open your chakras:
- Clear crystal quartz: otherwise called the rock crystal, it is touted to balance all chakras, allowing life to flow through different energy paths in your body. This crystal resonates with a chakra’s vibration, consequently releasing blocked energy.
- Selenite: this crystal is used to invoke the feelings of harmony and peacefulness drawn from its ability to calm the mind while connecting you to higher realms. It is typically associated with the third-eye chakra but can also unblock all chakras.
- Rose Quartz: this is an abundant, inexpensive stone famous for promoting the ability to be loved and to love and femininity. Although it can unlock all chakras, it is best used to open up the heart chakra.
- Amethyst: This purple-coloured quartz variety also helps open closed chakras, using similar vibrational characteristics as explained for rock crystals.
- Pyrite: Pyrite is associated with the root chakra due to its ability to stabilize, protect and keep the body safe using the earth’s energy.
What Chakra Do I Unlock First?
Also known as the point of spiritual energy, the root chakra is the first chakra to unlock, particularly because of its location and its association with every necessity of life, including water, food, safety, and shelter.
A blocked root chakra will cause you to feel insecure, anxious, and sometimes vulnerable. Check the previous section to learn how to unblock your root chakra using yoga.
Where Should Chakra Stones Be Placed?
Where you place crystals is consequential to their effectiveness. Typically, chakra stones should be placed on each chakra. Ensure you place crystals of corresponding chakra colour on attention-needing chakras. Below is a breakdown of where to lay crystals:
- Crown chakra – on your head.
- Third eye chakra – forehead.
- Heart chakra – on your chest.
- Root chakra – on your feet or groin.
- Sacral chakra – around your pelvic area.
- Solar plexus chakra – on your navel.
- Throat chakra – around your neck region.
Other places you can place the crystals to promote chakra healing include:
- Balancing the stone near you such that it aligns with the chakras.
- Wear the chakra stones as bracelets, earrings, or necklaces.
- Place the crystals around your home as decor.
How Do You Charge a Chakra Stone?
Charging a crystal increases the energy of such a crystal, allowing it to produce more vibrancy and function optimally for a longer period.
You can charge a crystal stone in various ways, including moonlight and sunlight charging, water cleansing, using the earth’s energy, and others.
While the earth’s charging technique is touted to be the easiest way to charge a chakra stone, moonlight charging arguably offers the highest effectiveness.
Everybody has the seven (7) chakras discussed in this article in their bodies. However, unblocking your chakras is a different ball game.
Hopefully, this post will offer you a deeper understanding of chakras and how to unblock your chakras using crystals and without using crystals.
Have you ever experienced unblocking chakras with crystals? We’ll love to know via the comment section!